- Company Name: ABAMobile Solutions S.L.U.
- Trade Name: ABAMobile
- Address: CEEI Building. Technology Park of Asturias. 33428 Llanera
- CIF: B-74336124
- Phone: 985 98 00 98
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entered in the Register: Register of Asturias
- Domain Name: www.abamobile.com
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the mobile app, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the mobile app who provide personal data, that these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection registration number 2123610079.
Users expressly agree freely and unequivocally that their personal data is processed by the provider to perform the following actions:
– Sending of commercial communications by e-mail advertising, fax, SMS, MMS, PUSH, social or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables performing commercial communication. Such commercial communication shall be related to products or services offered by the provider and by collaborators or partners with which it had reached an agreement to promote trade among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communication shall be made by the provider and will be for products and services related to the provider sector.
– Perform statistical studies.
– Processing orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the website of the company.
The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal information not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and to be performed whenever any transfer of personal data, prior, express consent would be sought, informed, and unambiguous from the headlines.
The provider ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms stipulated in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
– E-Mail: email@example.com
– Postal Mail: CEEI Building. 33428 Technology Park of Asturias Llanera Asturias.
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the provider has taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that question and to avoid loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.