- Company Name: ABAMobile Solutions S.L.U.
- Trade Name: ABAMobile
- Address: CEEI Building. Technology Park of Asturias. 33428 Llanera
- CIF: B-74336124
- Phone: 985 98 00 98
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entered in the Register: Register of Asturias
- Domain Name: www.abamobile.com
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all users of the website will provide or to provide personal data, these will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection registration number 2123610079.
Users, by ticking the box, and expressly agree freely and unequivocally that their personal data is processed by the provider to perform the following actions:
– Sending of commercial communications by e-mail advertising, fax, SMS, MMS, social or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables performing commercial communication. Such commercial communication shall be related to products or services offered by the provider and by collaborators or partners with which it had reached an agreement to promote trade among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case the commercial communication shall be made by the provider and will be for products and services related to the provider sector.
– Perform statistical studies.
– Processing orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the website of the company.
– Forward the newsletter web page.
The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal information not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and to be performed whenever any transfer of personal data, prior, express consent would be sought, informed, and unambiguous from the headlines.
The provider ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms stipulated in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
– E-Mail: email@example.com
– Postal Mail: CEEI Building. 33428 Technology Park of Asturias Llanera Asturias.
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the provider has taken all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that question and to avoid loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
Cookies used by the Website are only associated with an anonymous user and its computer, not themselves provide personal data of the user.
Using cookies is possible that the server where the web, recognize the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered previously, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
The user has the ability to configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please refer to the instructions and manuals on your browser for more information.
To use the website, not necessary that you allow the installation of the cookies sent by the Website, or third parties acting on its behalf, notwithstanding that it is necessary for the user login as such in each of services that require prior registration or “login”.
The Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a file server activity duly recorded that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc..
The website uses techniques of information security generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptography mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees that the provider obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.
Any process that involves the introduction of high-character personal data (health, ideology, …) are always transmitted using secure communication protocol (Https :/ /, …), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically .